Staying current is an essential requirement of all law students and lawyers. There are a number of blawgs that will help you stay current with legal issues. See the following for lists of specialty blawgs.
• ABA Journal’s Blawg Directory.
• Blawg is an extensive directory of legal blogs. It is searchable and can also be browsed by category. Blogs are ranked by popularity. A search feature (“Search the blawgosphere”) enables you to search blog posts. Every blog listing has an RSS feed, which makes subscribing convenient.
• BlawgSearch is another directory of legal blogs. As the name suggests, it makes searching blog posts easy.
RSS feeds – (Rich Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication Format) also keep you current by sending you
• summaries of changing web content
• News related websites and weblogs
See the RSS symbol on a blawg or news service indicates that an RSS alert is available. See
The Virtual Chase RSS News Feeds for Law -www.virtualchase.com/resources/rss_law.html or
The government website – http://www.usa.gov/Topics/Reference_Shelf/Libraries/RSS_Library.shtml for a list of RSS feeds to stay current on specific topics. (Post- David)