This page is a listing of Blawgs and Blogs that are of interest to Law students and legal researchers.
Here are websites that will lead you to many other sources.
1. http://www.inter-alia.net – This is a great blog and newsletter. Tom Mighell manages the newsletter and website. You can subscribe to the newsletter and get new Blawgs and blogs every week. It also includes tips about research, fun sites, and legal research sites.
2. www.llrx.com/ - While not a blog this site contains articles and resources relating to legal practice and legal research. It has links to blogs of interest and othe legal information.
3. Bloglines – A web-based personal news aggregator
4. Blog Search – Google based blog searcher which includes advanced search
5. Technorati.com/ – Searches weblogs by keyword and for links.
6. Blawg – Directory of law and legal related weblogs
7. Robert Ambrogi’s Law Sites – New and Intriguing Legal Web Sites
Blogs or Blawgs of interest - legal research and legal information:
Legal Blogs – List of related legal blogs (Blawgs)
Library Law Blog: Issues concerning libraries and the law – with latitude to discuss any other interesting issues
Law Professor Blogs – Resources, News & Information for Law School Professors
PrawfsBlawg – Legal discussion and information.
Blawg Review is the blog carnival for everyone interested in law. A blog carnival is a traveling post about a topic or theme.
Law Dawg Blawg – Research tips, news, and links to interesting articles, sites, and blawgs by law librarians at Southern Illinois University.